Sunday, December 2, 2007

Week 13 - Sing to me!

This week's copycat is to be inspired by a song title or band - yes a difficult one but I KNOW you are up to the challenge! Think Blue Hawaii (Elvis) with frangipanis and colourful prints, Grease - black leather jumpsuits (lol)and what about the band "Pink" that has to be too easy! There must be thousands of ideas out there! Please, when you email me the card let me know (in a couple of words) your inspiration so I can add it to the slide show like last week.

Speaking of last week - the winner is REBECCA- Congratulations!!!! Please email me your details!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Rebecca !!

*thinking cap on for this week's challenge"

Anonymous said...

Well done Rebecca...a great prize too!

No idea what I will do for this weeks challenge, but as I've been listening to Christmas carols all day, it may just have to be a Chrissy card!

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Suzitee

Melanie said...

congrats Rebecca