Sunday, January 20, 2008

Week 3 - RIP IT UP!!!

Okay, so I used to use tearing a lot when I first started scrapping...then I stopped - it seemed too cruel to rip those lovely designer papers...well now I am cardmaking I generally use scraps so a little tearing wouldn't be so bad would it???

OF COURSE NOT!! and that's what I want you to do this week - rip up some paper and add it to your card! Let's see how creative we all can be!
As a reward for all of your hard work www.scrapsidaisy.com will offer 5 packs of gorgeous KAISER rhinestones to the person who has been the most creative in their tearing!

Come on - take out the frustrations of the week and give it a go...be a copycat!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I wanted to challenge myself to make this rip it up card. I don't like to rip paper, but I did it! Thanks!

http://www.wowprincess.com/anita/