Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wow! Look at those fabulous cards! & Week 4 Card

Gee guys you really have risen to the challenge this week! Thank you I am sure we are all very inspired to go ripping up some paper! Welcome too to our new copycaters! Aren't their cards fabulous!

Small change in procedure...I thought it would be a good idea if you have a blog to leave a comment with a link to your card rather than going to the trouble of emailing it to me - that way you will save time and hopefully get more traffic over to your place! If you don't have a blog it is still of course fine to email me the card.I will be sure to look at the comments regularly but if you find I haven't uploaded your card by the Thursday of each week feel free to hassle me about it!! lol

WEEK 4 CHALLENGE IS...Tall/Skinny OR Short/Wide - That's right step out of your comfort zone and make a DL sized card. I have to confess to hardly ever making this size as it seems a little hard to get the proportions right but hey, I have made two and would love you to COPY ME!!

The prize this week is from our sponsor Creative Living Media - publishers of the wonderful and inspirational AUSTRALIAN PAPER CRAFTS MAGAZINE!!



The winner of Week 4's copycat will be chosen by our talented DT member Susan who is also going to choose the challenge for Week 5 AND is very kindly donating a prize from her HUGE scrap stash - Don't miss it!!

I can't wait to see what you make!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you have done a wonderful job using this size, Leisa! Love your cards this week.

And yes, girls, it is my turn to choose a challenge for next week (insert evil laugh hee hee) I will be sure to make the prize worthwhile though! Any requests? My stash is embarrassingly huge, so I have no idea what the prize will be! Leave me a comment if you have a suggestion!
Cheers,
Suzitee xx

Melanie said...

Thanks for the challenge mine is at www.melaniesmemories.blogspot.com.

The cards look Great so far.