Saturday, March 8, 2008

Week 10 - Get Well

There's still plenty of time to get your Week 9 cards in so please don't hesitate to leave a comment here with a link to your card or email me at barwell@aapt.net.au. There's a paper pack up for grabs!

This week's challenge is in honour of our sweet DT member Tracy who is in hospital at the moment.

So...please make a GET WELL CARD - any colours/styles. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

The winner of Week 9 of the 20 assorted 6" x 6" patterned papers to add to your cardmaking stash is...HOPE! Congrats. I have your address so expect your pack in the mail soon!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

My card is on my blog www.melaniesmemories.blogspot.com hope tracy feels better soon.

Pearl said...

Hi

I hope Tracy is better now !

My card is here :
http://maisymary.blogspot.com/2008/03/copycat-cards-week-10-get-well.html

Beckie said...

Hi Everyone, My card is on my blog now, I was thinking I might actually send mine to Tracy. Her address is in the comments on her blog.