Sunday, March 30, 2008

Week 13 - Punch & Stamp ++ HEELLLPPP

Hi there!

Thanks to those ladies who managed to get their card in last week for that very short week with a very HARD challenge. I made several cards through the week however I realised after inspiration had struck that there was a circle somewhere...on the patterned paper, or a rounded shape or a brad etc...now I realise how much I use circles and rounded lines in my cards!

I thought for Week 13 we will make it a little easier and hopefully those who I scared off last week might come back and play with us.

THIS WEEK is just to USE A PUNCH and A STAMP on your card!

Now, as Tracy is still unwell, Susan has now left on holidays and I am moving shops I could really use some help! I would love a couple of Guest Dters for a month or so...anyone like to offer? You just need to make a card each week for the slide show and choose a challenge for one of the weeks. Any takers please email me with your details and an idea for a challenge! Thanks!

4 comments:

Hope said...

I liked this challenge. My card is here. :-)

Pearl said...

I had a go & my card is here :

http://maisymary.blogspot.com/2008/03/copycatcards-wk-13-punch-stamp.html

TFL !

Beckie said...

My card is up on my blog now!!

Leah said...

Here's mine for this week. I hope I havn't cheated but I lent out all my punches but the corner rounders.
http://us-momentbymoment.blogspot.com/2008/04/modern-technology.html