Saturday, November 3, 2007

Ooops!!! where did the week go??

I am not sure where the week went - sorry to those waiting on replies to emails and to Sharon who is waiting on her prize and to everyone else who visits here and would really like to know the winner of Week 7 (!!) who I have just drawn and is...FIONA!

I am really not sure what happened all week to get me SO far behind but I did and somehow it just flew by...which brings me to next week's challenge!

LETS SEE A CARD WITH SOMETHING THAT FLIES ON IT - THINK BUTTERFLY, BEE, DRAGONFLY, BIRD, AEROPLANE, KITE - YOU GET THE IDEA This week I am going to ask the Design Team to pick a winner so put on your most creative hats guys and see what we can come up with!

For our newbies - to enter just make a card in accordance with the copycat guidelines (above) and email it to me (reduced size please) to barwell@aapt.net.au before next Sunday morning. TOO EASY!

Oh and before I go..just to make everyone green with envy - guess who came up to Wingham today and taught a fab class?? The super talented lady from our CCC Design Team TRACY DENING - boy were we drooling over her sample cards...she is one COOL CAT!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES LEISA IT WAS FANTASTIC TO MEET TRACY TODAY AND HER CARDS SAMPLES WERE JUST AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I'm turning green! LOL!! Its a bit far for me to travel from Perth, but I was there in spirit!
Good luck with the challenge this week girls..can't wait to see what you create.
Cheers,
Suzitee