Sunday, February 10, 2008

Week 6 - Monochromatic + 1



Welcome to HOPE our Week 4 Winner and our Guest DTer for this week! Hope has decided that she would make a monochromatic card (all in shades of the one colour) but she has been kind on us and allowed us to choose an extra colour such as brown, black, cream or white! We have some of our attempts up already so why don't you find a few minutes and join in too! We would love you to add a link to your card in the comments or email me your card at barwell@aapt.net.au and I will add it to the slide show...come on INSPIRE US ALL WITH YOUR CREATIONS!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT CHALLENGE YOU SET FOR US THIS WEEK HOPE! THEY ARE ALL LOOKING FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

I have to say...I found this one a bit tricky! I guess it's all about the challenge though,huh? The slide show is looking great!

Cheers,
Suzitee

Anonymous said...

Thank you! It's fun to set a challenge and see what people make of it - just as fun as playing along with other people's challenges :-) The cards all look great!

Beckie said...

My card is on my blog now for all to see, lol. It was a good challenge, i like it.

Melanie said...

thank you for the challenge mine is at www.melaniesmemories.blogspot.com

Leah said...

What a good challenge to get me going again. I have sooooo much purple in my stash I thought I'd use up a bit. Heres a link - hope it works.http://us-momentbymoment.blogspot.com/2008/02/monocromatic.html