Friday, February 8, 2008

Susan has chosen a Week 4 Winner!!

Susan said..It was a difficult decision but the winner I have chosen is...

Hope!!!! I like her use of ribbons on the lion card, and also her teabag folding on the other one...nice to see a different technique!

Congratulations Hope! Please email me your address and I will post off your fab book from our generous sponsors CREATIVE LIVING MEDIA, publishers of Australian Paper Crafts magazine.

Don't forget guys there's still time to enter a card this week to be in the running to win that gorgeous (and very generous) prize donated by Susan - A MAKING MEMORIES rub on book - I really would love to win it myself!!

If anyone would like to choose the challenge for Week 6 please let me know! I would love(?) someone to set the CCC DT a challenge!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS HOPE! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THAT BOOK! I WON A COPY LAST YEAR HERE AT COPYCATCARDS & ITS FANTASTIC.

Anonymous said...

Well done to everyone who entered their cards last week...it was a really tough decision to choose a winner! Congratulations to Hope, and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with next!

Cheers
Suzitee