Saturday, February 2, 2008

Week 3 Winner (Rip it Up)

Wow what a TOUGH decision it was to pick the most creative card! I loved SO many of the cards and really wish I didn't have to pick one - anyhow I do and I did - I picked one of our newbies this week SANDIE!! with her very clever use of tearing to make a scenic background! Please email me Sandie and I will get your 5 packs of gorgeous KAISER rhinestones off to you with the compliments of Scrapsidaisy. Thanks for playing everyone!

Don't forget to check in tomorrow for Susan's Week 5 challenge - it's going to be LOTS of fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO Sandie! Congratulations! I'm sure you are going to love the prize...I have just received a delivery of them from Scrapsidaisy (thanks Leisa!!), and they are yummy! Might have to have another bling challenge soon.

Cheers,
Suzitee

Sandie said...

Oh Wow...........cool as. The things you find when you pop in.

Thanks so much Leisa. It was so nice to be able to join in the challenge.

Luv Sandie

Unknown said...

CONGRATS SANDIE! CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME MORE CARDS WITH BLING!

Sandie said...

Ooooh just wanted to say a huge thank you for my fantastic bling that arrived safely in the mail.

Cool as.

Luv Sandie