Saturday, September 15, 2007

CCC challenge for this week!

Hi guys!

As I don't intend to be on the computer until midnight (got cards to make...lol) I thought I would share this week's challenge.

It was Susan's turn to pick it and she has went for...(drum roll)...


Create a CHRISTMAS CARD without using RED or GREEN!
Can it really look like a Chrissie card without its traditional colours?? Let's see...who wants to try?? I have done mine but will load up in the morning so I can take a daylight photo.
Would love to see some in my IN box in the morning...just email your card to me at barwell@aapt.net.au.
Have a wonderful week copycatcard challengers!
Leisa.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

great challenge!

Anonymous said...

Go for it girls! Can't wait to see what you come up with....

Suzitee

The Cryer Family said...

Hi!
I didn't know if anyone can join in, but here are a couple of cards that fit the bill:

http://madnessatthemalting.blogspot.com/2007/09/daring-cardmakers-challenge-tearing_1596.html

and

http://madnessatthemalting.blogspot.com/2007/09/daring-cardmakers-challenge-tearing.html

(sorry - I tried to email them, but no joy...)
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to start, Great challenge.



Melanie

~* Tracy *~ said...

What a great challenge, I have just emailed you my entries :)