Sunday, September 30, 2007

Week 4 CCC Challenge

Hi there! Sorry I am a little slow in getting to this - have had the flu and ended up going to bed really early last night and sleeping 'til 10am this morning! What a nice hubby I have to keep my 4 kids quiet enough to get away with sleeping until that time!
Anyway, I am sure you are all waiting to hear what the challenge will be....

As Susan, Tracy and I have all had a turn at choosing I thought I would ask Kristy to choose this week and she has picked a beauty...it is..

A Floral Feast

What a great idea and what a great chance to use up some of those odd flowers sitting in your stash.

Kristy is also unbelievably generous and offered to sponsor this week's winner. She has offered a $15 gift certificate from www.scrapsidaisy.com. How lovely is that?

I will be back on later today to announce the winner of last week's prize of a flower pack from Craft Queen. Check in soon! xx

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow another challenge all ready I didnt get to do week 2 bummer.
Great challenge for this week.

Anonymous said...

How very generous of you Kristy, and a great challenge for Week 4! Good luck everyone...can't wait to see your floral-y cards!

Suzitee

~* Tracy *~ said...

Gorgeous challenge and what a sweetheart Kristy is to put up such a lovely prize :)
I'm sad to hear that you aren't well :( I hope you are feeling better very soon.

Melanie said...

I love flowers and thats so nice of you kristy.

~Jules~ said...

How amazingly generous of our dear friend Kristy!!! & the flower theme sounds wonderful.
jules

Anonymous said...

Flowers! Feast of Flowers! I am going to try my hand at one. I love Tracy's little purse! And the little flowers bouncing around in your slide show. You're so talented! Even with the flu!

kathynruss

Unknown said...

All the cards are looking stunning! how can we go wrong though when a flower or two is involved!..lol the little handbag looks so adorable!