Saturday, September 22, 2007

Week 3 CCC Challenge - it's Tracy's turn!

COPYCATTERS GET OUT THAT BLING...

Tracy says...

Do you love bling as much as I do? Get out your glitter and rhinestones and any other beautiful bling you can find and start creating something sparkly!!!!!

Well...what are u waiting for??? Just create a card and email it to me at barwell@aapt.net.au

I will draw out the winners of this week's prizes tomorrow so check back then! Good luck!

Oh and I would love some more sponsors for our weekly challenges so if you have or know someone who would like to donate a prize or too please have them email me at barwell@aapt.net.au for a chat! Thanks!

Can't wait to see what you clever girls come up with this week!!

6 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

YIPPEEEEEE!!! It's time to get covered in glitter and you will all be sparkly all week long :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Tracy LOL!!!!
Knowing my history with glitter, I had better stick to the jewel-type bling!
Can't wait to see what you clever girls come up with this week.

Suzitee

Sharon said...

Great challenge Tracey, I just love bling.

Melanie said...

I love Bling too, cant wait to start the challenge.

Betty said...

Love bling! I emailed you!

jodene said...

Here is my card
www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=678434&cat=500&ppuser=118582
Thanks for the challenge!