Sunday, September 16, 2007

You never know who is stopping by!

I have just received the most lovely email from one of the participants last week to say that she has been invited by an Australian publisher (*wink*) to participate in their Artist and the Stamp challenge and... they found her from looking at THIS BLOG! She has never been published before and is (naturally) very excited to be contacted by them.

The word is out girls copycatcards is THE place for the coolest and cleverest Aussie card makers! How exciting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is SO EXCITING!!!! Congratulations...Mystery copycatgal!

Suzitee

~* Tracy *~ said...

I'm the mystery copycatgal! I was just completely blown away when I got the email!! I will let Leisa know when I know what edition of the mag I'll be in so she can share it with everyone! *doing a happy dance*
Thank you Leisa!
~Tracy

Unknown said...

congratulations Tracy..your card was awsome WD.

Anonymous said...

wow congratulations tracy, way to go mate!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tracy

Melanie