Sunday, September 23, 2007

Week 2 Winner!!

Thanks so much to everyone who entered their "Non traditional" Christmas cards! Boy that was a tough one - who doesn't love red and green for their Chrissy cards!

As promised, I put all of the entrants' names in a hat (well...bowl actually) and out came...

MELANIE!!!

Congratulations!! - you win the Stamping Book kindly donated by our sponsor, Creative Living Media! Please email me your postal address and I will get this gorgeous book in the mail to you asap.

I will draw the Week 2 Mid Week challenge prize of those gorgeous Bella! flowers and brads mid-week! So, if you want to add a Chrissy card with an animal feel free to email it to me before Tuesday night if possible. They are looking SO cute aren't they?

Hope you guys are all having fun with our challenges! If you have a suggestion for a cool challenge why not email me and tell me all about it?

Leisa xx

7 comments:

Melanie said...

oh WoW, Thank you so much Leisa and Creative Living Media will email you now, thanks, I am enjoying doing the challenges

Sharon said...

Congrats Melanie!!

~* Tracy *~ said...

Congratulations Melanie! You're the first winner! How exciting is that?

Anonymous said...

Yeehah Melanie! Well done to you! Hope you enjoy your prize..

Cheers, Suzitee

Unknown said...

YAY mel!

Kylie said...

way to go Mel, lucky you winning such a great prize

Rachael said...

Congrats Melanie!!!