Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy World Cardmaking Day!! and this week's challenge


Hi all - I hope no matter where you are you have had fun making cards today!

So...are you ready for this week's challenge???

It is...drum roll....................................................................................................

OUTER SPACE...that's right - we're talking aliens,
stars, planets, rockets, astronauts...sounds like fun??? Hope so.


Here's my take...now it's your turn - just email me your card (reduce size please) to barwell@aapt.net.au - can't wait to see them!


Check back later to find out who won Kristy's very generous $15 Scrapsidaisy gift certificate!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Great card and challenge

~* Tracy *~ said...

Far out! This is such a hard challenge! I have just sent you my effort :) Can't wait to see what other creativity people come up with :)