Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Inbox is feeling sad...

Have I scared off everyone with this week's challenge?? Pretty please have a try...just add a little star on a card or a little circle to represent a planet...it's not THAT hard is it??? Plus you could win a fabulous stamp from Printblocks...

BTW...I am feeling so inspired - I have been off to visit the Lizzie Anne Designs website. As you may know scrapsidaisy.com are the only Australian stockists of these stamps - and in the excitement of finding the site, ordering, receiving and loading the stamps, I haven't actually been back to the site to check out the gallery until tonight and WOW you won't believe the quality of the cards there - you just HAVE to go take a peek...go on but don't be too long as remember you have a card to create and email to me...

http://www.lizzieannedesigns.com/sketchbook/gallery.asp

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on girls! Would love to see some more "outer space" cards...wouldn't you love to win that stamp???? I know I would! Get onto it!!!!! LOL!!

Suzitee

Rachael said...

Sent mine in :)
Sorry its so late!

Anonymous said...

I must admit I did find it a challenge but hey that's the name of the game.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Oh, the cards we never make because we don't have enough time! I made one for this challenge in my head, but didn't have the time (or maybe the skill?) to put it down on paper. I wanted to make the One-eyed, One-horned, Flyin' Purple People Eater. How's that for an alien!

kathynruss