Sunday, October 14, 2007

Week 6 Challenge by Melanie

Hi there - I sure hope you are all having lots of fun with our challenges.

This week I have asked Melanie to choose the challenge and she has decided on...

BLACK & WHITE
so...all you have to do is make a card using black and/or white and I am sure we could allow some greys and creams too if you are stuck.

Have fun with it!! I will be back later tonight to announce the winners of the Week 4 Mid week and Week 5 challenges and also the prize for this week.

Here is Melanie's take on her challenge..go on be a COPYCAT and make a card of your own!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic card Mel!i like the black&white challenge you chose, they always look so elegant.

Melanie said...

Thanks Kristy, I was so excited to be asked hope everyone has fun with making the card.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great challenge Melanie! These challenges are certainly getting me to try new techniques and colour combinations...all good things!!

Keep those cards coming girls!

Suzitee

Rachael said...

YAY black and white will be a bit of a challenge - but I'm totally up for it. Awesome example Mel!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely going to send you a black and white card. He's not new, but Tracy said it would be okay.

kathynruss

~* Tracy *~ said...

Oooh! I love colour challenges :)

Melanie said...

The cards looks wonderful