Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 6 - Mid Week - Inspired by a child

Front

Inside

Hi there - this card appeared on my desk this morning - one of the darling little surprise gifts I often receive from my sweet son Harrison. Maybe you have been given a sweet card by a child or have seen something in a child's artwork to inspire you? Perhaps a child's doodling is something that appeals? My challenge for you is to make a card inspired by something childlike. Look for interesting kindy fonts, use KindyGlitz, textas, stamp & colour, doodle, add comic or cutesy type animals...the ideas are endless!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

cool concept - I have heaps of ideas....off to play!

~Jules~ said...

What a gorgeous Card! It is just so heartwarming & adorable!
Harry ROCKS!!!!

Melanie said...

I will try but I am having computer problems I may not get this one done just waiting for the computer to come back from the shop,A great idea.

Anonymous said...

That little man of yours is just far too sweet! Love him to pieces!!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me...pressed the wrong button! LOL! Yep...having a 'great' day!!

Suzitee