Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Week 4 Mid Week Challenge is...

A card with NUMBERS!!! They can be metal, plastic, chipboard, felt, fabric, shaped with flowers or ribbon - BE CREATIVE and show us how to incorporate a number or two.

Suggestions - a birthday card with a child's age, a special anniversary card, a Valentines card, a card using patterned paper with random numbers on it, a congrats card eg "You're No. 1!" etc

I am going to recycle my Christmas card for this one to start you off...I am sure you can all show me something more interesting though...

Oh and the PRIZE will be a small flourish stamp kindly donated by one of our sponsors, Printblocks.




Go girls!!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Great challenge

~* Tracy *~ said...

What a neat challenge and a great prize ~ I love flourishes!

Anonymous said...

Are you allowed to cheat by recycling????????? LOL Leisa! Come on! Create something wonderful for us!

Suzitee xxx

Unknown said...

the cards look great!and the prize would be great as well! Hey MEL you need a blog to share with us!i keep on clicking on your name in hope you have added one...lol would love to see all your lovely things you have done!

Melanie said...

HI,Kristy have added it, I have been updating it abit lately,

Unknown said...

OHHHH YOUR 2 GOOD TO ME MEL!AS SOON AS I READ THAT I RUSHED OFF TO HAVE A LOOK!